1. What was your very first job?
My very first job was teaching Web Development in my local community tech center on the weekends. At the same time, I also worked in a call center during weekdays.
2. What degree(s) do you have and where are they from?
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in International Business and it’s from a university in Tijuana, Mexico called CETYS University.
3. What has been the most interesting advancement in your field since coming into the industry?
It’s become increasingly easier to learn how to use technology by all the available resources that are online and that has made me be able to rapidly understand website and programming projects.
4. How did you get into the world of marketing and agency life?
What convinced me was what I found out when I researched about web design and programming. It made me realize that technology will increasingly be part of our daily lives, how technology is expanding at an exponential rate, how more jobs will be needed in the programming field and how technology ties into the marketing field.
5. What do you do when you are not at work?
When I’m not at work I like to spend quality time with my family and friends. I like to find out what the newest restaurants and breweries are in town. Travel is something I also like to do when I have the time, especially visiting new places.
6. What are your personality test answers?
Meyers-Briggs: ENFJ-A “The Protagonist”
7. What fictional characters represent you best?
Stanley Ipkiss from The Mask
Alfred Borden from The Prestige
Maximus from The Gladiator
8. If you could invent something to solve one of your biggest problems, what would that invention be?
It would be some kind of time stopping machine so I could work on all the projects that I have in mind. Time is golden.
9. What’s one thing about yourself that would surprise people?
I have a daughter named Natalia.
10. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
I think the best advice is if you’re going to take on some kind of project, whatever it may be, is to fully commit to it and to give all the time, expertise and thoughtfulness into it.