1. What was your very first job?
In high school, I worked in the women’s clothing department at the Navy Exchange.
2. What degree(s) do you have and where are they from?
I have a BS in Exercise & Sports Science from Oregon State University.
3. What has been the most interesting advancement in your field since coming into the industry?
The amount of data available and the different avenues available to collect it. It blows my mind!
4. How did you get into the world of marketing and agency life?
I’ve always enjoyed fast-paced environments and I was looking for a field that constantly evolved along with technology.
5. What do you do when you are not at work?
I have two other side jobs and those take up a good amount of time. One of them is coaching sailing which is a lot of fun. When I’m not working, I enjoy sailing, running, hiking and chilling on the couch watching TV with my cats.
6. What are your personality test answers?
Meyers-Briggs: ESTP | Enneagram: 9 & 7
7. What fictional characters represent you best?
Ben Wyatt from Parks and Rec
Elaine Benes from Seinfeld
Liz Lemon from 30 Rock
8. If you could invent something to solve one of your biggest problems, what would that invention be?
Something that would keep me from ever having to sit in traffic again!
9. What’s one thing about yourself that would surprise people?
I’ve moved 15 times.
10. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
My mom always told me as we moved “bloom where you’re planted.” Change is inevitable and if you stay stuck in the past, you miss out on so many great new experiences!