- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, related field or equivalent
- Certified SCRUM Master is a BIG PLUS or sprint-style project management
- Experience with ClickUp is a BIG PLUS, previous experience transitioning from another project management tool to ClickUp is ideal
- 5 years of client service experience as a Project Manager or equivalent project delivery department at an ad or marketing agency, including: Creative Design, Website Development, Project Scoping, Budget, and Timeline creation, and management.
- Very process-oriented that results in delivering high-quality work
- Prepare project timelines and manage internal communication on client-specific marketing campaign details, status, and next steps
- Own the financials for assigned projects/accounts including forecasts, budgets, and invoicing.
- Provide status updates on assigned projects/accounts – regularly monitoring overall account health, project status, opportunities, risks, etc.
- You are a highly organized, proactive, self-motivated contributor and NOT afraid to speak up or hold teams accountable
- The ability to lead a project using collaboration, extremely clear communication, and inspiration.
- You love a fast-paced environment with a fun crew to work with
- Proficiently manage multiple projects and tight deadlines with ease
- Experience with the full project life-cycle of marketing campaigns is a plus
- B2B marketing, design, and website knowledge is a plus
- Other duties as assigned
We Are One Crew
The strongest crew is one that works (and celebrates) together. That’s because none of us is as smart as all of us. Through everything, we always have each others’ backs.
Communication is our Compass
Clear communication is our guide. We’re open with our thoughts and open-minded towards others. We’re always respectful—but we don’t sugarcoat s**t.
Quality is our Course
Our people and our work are our greatest assets. That’s why we don’t compromise when it comes to our crew, our clients, and our work. We deliver the best—every damn time.
All Hands on Deck
We know how to solve problems together by staying focused on creative solutions. We aren’t fazed by challenges or risk-taking. In fact, that’s where we thrive.
We’re a tight-knit group—we celebrate our wins and have fun along the way. Each crew member contributes to our collective success. “Up Spirits!” is our rally cry when the grog starts flowing.
Caring for our Crew
VSSL was named one of San Diego’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, 2018 and 2019. Once you’re aboard, treasures await!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Remote set up and resources provided during COVID*
- Work-from-Home Wednesdays*
- Free Lunch Fridays*
- A galley of endless snacks, both healthy and not so much*
- Fun company events
- Weekly happy hours on our deck, overlooking the Marina!*
*NOTE: Due to the COVID pandemic, all team members are working remotely full time.
PLEASE NOTE: We take hiring very seriously. Although we are unable to follow up with every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates to identify potential fits. VSSL provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Please Note - We sincerely appreciate your interest in VSSL. Due to a high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.