Digital Style is seeking an experienced Paid Media Manager to develop and run PPC campaigns on LinkedIn, AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, display, and programmatic.
In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of paid media, SEM, SEO, and digital marketing. You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure and demonstrate to clients that our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment.
We’re a small, cohesive team and an organization with tremendous opportunity to make your mark. If you’re passionate about what you do, a self-starter, and looking to make a difference, we’re looking for you.
Skills and abilities we are looking for
- Developing strategy, launching, and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for clients
- Participate in developing and forming effective paid search and paid social strategies
- Launch, optimize various PPC campaigns for multiple clients on multiple platforms (including, but not limited to: LinkedIn, AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, display, and programmatic.)
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Identify and track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports and dashboards for clients on daily, weekly and monthly bases
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEM, SEO, and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Bing, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends, SuperMetrics, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field
- AdWords certification is a plus
It’s a great opportunity to make your mark and build your skills. And you’ll be working with a fun team who was named one of San Diego’s 2018 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®! We also offer health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k), flexible hours, paid sick and vacation, free lunch Fridays, fun employee events, an endless supply of healthy and not-so-healthy snacks, and weekly happy hours on our awesome deck overlooking the marina.
Want to join the crew? Hop over to our Contact Us page. We look forward to hearing from you!