VSSL is looking for a full-time marketing operations manager, with a strong technical aptitude, who can help us crush internal and external marketing initiatives. You will manage and configure marketing and sales platforms including HubSpot, Pardot, and Salesforce. You will create new processes using automation (workflows and process builder) and ensure systems are operating as expected (which may involve troubleshooting system errors). We need someone familiar with Google Tag Manager, Analytics, and Data Studio as well as other analytics and reporting platforms. We will create landing pages, emails, and workflows accurately and thoughtfully. You’ll also keep your eye on the pulse of our campaigns by updating marketing calendars, preparing reports, and ensuring everything stay on schedule.
VSSL designs web-based solutions rooted in expert strategy, user-friendly mentality, and proven technology. We build brands, invent campaigns, and create websites for companies ready to invest in their current internet footprint — and expand their digital future. The ideal candidate would help our company grow and would grow with our team as well.
We are looking for someone who
- Own all aspects of the HubSpot platform
- Configure and maintain the HubSpot/SFDC integration
- Design marketing/sales platforms to support account-based marketing (ABM) programs
- Manage automation and reporting aspects of Salesforce
- Configure and manage contact database and leads lists for targeting and accuracy
- Mine contacts and accounts from business intelligence platforms and social media
- Execute various email blasts for newsletters and other promotions
- Set up and launch nurture campaigns and various gated content programs
- Track metrics and KPIs
- Prepare end of month reporting for various team requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of marketing experience, including project and/or campaign management
- Hubspot and Salesforce experience a must
- Experience with and knowledge of digital ad operations a plus
- Knowledge of marketing media options, trends, and best practices
- Must have expert level organization and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills and a mind for analytics
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Passion, creativity and a sense of humor is a must
It’s a great opportunity to make your mark and build your skills. And you’ll be working with a fun team who was named one of San Diego’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in both 2018 and 2019! We also offer health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k), flexible hours, paid sick and vacation, free lunch Fridays, fun employee events, an endless supply of healthy and not-so-healthy snacks, and weekly happy hours on our awesome deck overlooking the marina.
Want to join the crew? Hop over to our Contact Us page. We look forward to hearing from you!