VSSL is seeking an amazing Social Media Manager to attract and interact with targeted audiences. The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for our clients’ social media sites. This might include blogging, creating social media profiles, managing regular posts and responding to followers.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a few years of experience who is looking to join a small but growing team where you can make your mark! Your skills will be crucial to ensuring high levels of web traffic and engagement for our clients.
VSSL designs web-based solutions rooted in expert strategy, user-friendly mentality, and proven technology. We build brands, invent campaigns, and create websites for companies ready to invest in their current internet footprint — and expand their digital future. The ideal candidate would help our company grow and would grow with our team as well.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Has 3 years of experience with significant experience in digital marketing and social media marketing
- You work, live and breathe digitally. And in social media.
- Excellent consulting, copywriting, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail- and customer-oriented, with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- You have strong project management skills. And have client service experience.
It’s a great opportunity to make your mark and build your skills. And you’ll be working with a fun team who was named one of San Diego’s 2018 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®! We also offer health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k), flexible hours, paid sick and vacation, free lunch Fridays, fun employee events, an endless supply of healthy and not-so-healthy snacks, and weekly happy hours on our awesome deck overlooking the marina.
Want to join the crew? Hop over to our Contact Us page. We look forward to hearing from you!