Employee Feature Questionnaire
1.What was your very first job?
I was a busser and dishwasher for a hotel resort when I was 15.
2. What degree(s) do you have, and from which institutes and fields of study?
I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Film & Media from UC Santa Barbara.
Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole! Gauchos! Gauchos!
3. What do you think is one of the most significant changes that you’ve seen since you started working in your industry?
Having an immersive experience with web sites has drastically changed the way brands need to present themselves. It’s more important than ever to have an engaging site that’s capable of delivering a resonant design, eye-catching animations, and efficient functionality. To top it off, everything should work to near perfection on mobile devices.
4. What excites you most about the digital marketing world?
The rapidly-evolving pace of technology inspires me to always be learning. Nowadays, there’s more opportunity to learn anything you want and further improve any skill you want. Technology makes knowledge extremely accessible now. Almost everything you could ever want to know is out there and I’m excited to learn something new everyday.
5. What do you do when you are not at work?
I love spending time with my beautiful wife, amazing family, and our little Demon-Dog Pomeranian-Chihuahua named Digz.
6. Do you have any hobbies?
I love listening to music, playing guitar, snowboarding, building computers, hiking, camping, backpacking, exploring, reading (mostly audiobooks), staying fit, grilling/cooking, playing video games, drawing/sketching, watching movies, binge-watching TV series, and traveling.
7. What thing(s) are you obsessed with?
Technology, craft beer, dogs, science-fiction, philosophy and the great-outdoors.
8. What’s one thing about yourself that would surprise people?
I was in a movie with Kurt Russel and a Hot Pockets commercial. I’m also a black belt in Taekwondo.
9. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
Be the hero of your own story.