Employee Feature Questionnaire
1. What was your very first job?
Professional cuddler! I’m a natural at it.
2. What degree(s) do you have, and from which institutes and fields of study?
Nothing yet, but mom says I am going to puppy school soon!
3. What do you to when you’re not at the office?
Pretty much the same things – just at home! I also love exploring, my mom says she should have named me ‘George’ because I am so curious. I love seeing new things and meeting new people, especially people who will give me attention
4. Do you have any hobbies?
My number one hobby is definitely sleeping, I can sleep anywhere, anytime, in any position. Some of my other hobbies include playing in the grass, ripping apart stuffed animals and chewing ice.
5.What thing(s) are you obsessed with?
Chasing after leaves, my pawrents, car rides, sitting on people’s feet and eating things off the ground (and when I say things…I mean anything I can find)
Things I am not obsessed with: My harness, yoga balls and baths
6. What’s one thing about yourself that would surprise people?
Any time I wake up from a nap, I get the hiccups.
9. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
If you’re going to fart in a meeting, don’t look so guilty.