1.What was your very first job?
I was a receptionist at my martial arts school.
2. What degree(s) do you have, and from which institutes and fields of study?
Bachelor of Arts with an emphasis in Multimedia from San Diego State University.
3. What do you think is one of the most significant changes that you’ve seen since you started working in your industry?
All the programs I use to design are constantly improving to make our lives easier. I also think that it has become really important to think about how you want a person seeing your piece of work to feel and apply it into your design, this can go for all types of media, print, web and video.
4. What excites you most about the digital marketing world?
What excites me the most is how trends are changing on a constant basis. It’s interesting to see what’s in or what no longer is. It keeps me on my toes to make sure I am aware with what type of styles are currently being used so I can try to apply them to my work.
5. What do you do when you are not at work?
Hang out with my family, work out, travel, napping, or yelping somewhere to eat.
6. Do you have any hobbies?
Photography, training in martial arts, trying out new restaurants, chasing sunsets, eating California burritos or tacos.
7. What thing(s) are you obsessed with?
Drinking boba, food, street art, shoes, calligraphy, photography.
8. What’s one thing about yourself that would surprise people?
I’ve been training in martial arts for the 16 years now, and I don’t plan on stopping any time soon!
9. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.