1. What was your very first job?
When I was fifteen, I worked at Dunkin Donuts for 3 weeks.
2. What degree(s) do you have, and from which institutes and fields of study?
I was a dual major: I have a B.S.B.A. in Marketing and a B.S.B.A. in Management from Kutztown University of Pennsylvania.
3. What do you think is one of the most significant changes that you’ve seen since you started working in your industry?
4. What excites you most about the digital marketing world?
I think the use of Augmented Reality is the most exciting thing to happen in digital marketing. It gives marketers a chance to creatively reach and stimulate their audience. Additionally, it gives developers something fun to work on.
5. What do you do when you are not at work?
I’m still young in the coding game, when I get home, I code some more. I like going to concerts, having drinks, being outside and going to fun events like Wonderspaces with friends.
6. Do you have any hobbies?
I like to exercise and try to participate in an organized run at least once a year. I’m also slowly trying to learn the guitar.
7. What thing(s) are you obsessed with?
I’m obsessed with coding, ice cream (any), music and finding new and unique things to do.
8. What’s one thing about yourself that would surprise people?
I can’t whistle…what’s the purpose of whistling anyways?
9. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
“We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one.” – Confucius