What the Paid Media Manager Does
The realm you’ll oversee includes LinkedIn, AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, display ads, and programmatic banners. With your expert knowledge of paid-media principles, SEM, SEO and digital marketing, you’ll create and launch strategic PPC campaigns, track KPIs, and continually optimize tactics to bring our clients the highest possible return. The manager also monitors budgets and adjusts bids, oversees platform accounts and vendors, advises on keywords and targeting, and reports all results. Writing crisp, clear and to-the-point copy is invaluable to these efforts.
What You Will Need:
- B.S./B.A. in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field
- Successful experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist, with the analytics to prove it
- In-depth knowledge of all major digital platforms and familiarity with niche platforms
- Expertise in analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends, SuperMetrics, Google Data Studio, etc., as well as data analysis and reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- An understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- AdWords certification is a plus
Caring for our Crew
VSSL was named one of San Diego’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, 2018 and 2019. Once you’re aboard, treasures await!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and a 401(k)
- PTO plus nine (9) paid holidays
- Remote set up and resources provided during COVID*
- Work-from-Home Wednesdays (when back in the office*)
- Free-Lunch Fridays and a galley of endless snacks, both healthy and not so much.
- Fun company events
- Weekly All-Hands on our Outdoor Deck Happy Hours, overlooking the Marina
PLEASE NOTE: We take hiring very seriously. Although we are unable to follow up with every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates to identify potential fits. VSSL provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Please Note - We sincerely appreciate your interest in VSSL. Due to a high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.