WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- B.S./B.A. in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field
- Successful experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist, with the analytics to prove it
- In-depth knowledge of all major digital platforms and familiarity with niche platforms
- Expertise in analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends, SuperMetrics, Google Data Studio, etc., as well as data analysis and reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel/Google Sheets
- An understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Google Ads certification is a plus
We Are One Crew
The strongest crew is one that works (and celebrates) together. That’s because none of us is as smart as all of us. Through everything, we always have each others’ backs.
Communication is our Compass
Clear communication is our guide. We’re open with our thoughts and open-minded towards others. We’re always respectful—but we don’t sugarcoat s**t.
Quality is our Course
Our people and our work are our greatest assets. That’s why we don’t compromise when it comes to our crew, our clients, and our work. We deliver the best—every damn time.
All Hands on Deck
We know how to solve problems together by staying focused on creative solutions. We aren’t fazed by challenges or risk-taking. In fact, that’s where we thrive.
We’re a tight-knit group—we celebrate our wins and have fun along the way. Each crew member contributes to our collective success. “Up Spirits!” is our rally cry when the grog starts flowing.
CARING FOR OUR CREW
VSSL was named one of San Diego’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, 2018 and 2019. Once you’re aboard, treasures await!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) match
- Generous PTO
- Hybrid Work Environment
- 9 Paid Holidays, with a holiday shutdown
- Bi-annual profit sharing
- Communications stipend
- Free lunch Wednesdays
- Fun company events and volunteer opportunities
- Weekly happy hours on our deck overlooking the marina!
VSSL strongly promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion through our grassroots program, VSSL for Change (V4C). V4C cultivates an inclusive workplace and empowers our crew to make positive change through education, discussion, and giving back. This includes regular team learning, with donation and volunteer opportunities. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
PLEASE NOTE: We take hiring very seriously. Although we are unable to follow up with every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates to identify potential fits.
Please Note - We sincerely appreciate your interest in VSSL. Due to a high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.