What the Paid Media Manager Does
With your expert knowledge of paid-media principles, SEM, SEO, and digital marketing, you’ll create and launch strategic PPC campaigns, track KPIs, and continually optimize tactics to bring our clients the highest possible return. The manager also monitors budgets and adjusts bids, oversees platform accounts and vendors, advises on keywords and targeting, and reports all results. Writing crisp, clear and to-the-point copy is invaluable to these efforts.
What You Will Need:
- Successful experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist, with the portfolio to prove it
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders (weekly reporting and often monthly larger reports)
- Collaborate with the Demand Gen lead to develop and execute paid media strategy
- In-depth knowledge of LinkedIn, Google Ads, Twitter, and Facebook and familiarity with niche platforms
- Expertise in native analytical tools — such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, LinkedIn campaign reporter, Twitter analytics — as well as analysis and reporting
- Attribution reporting in and off platform excites you
- Willingness to learn and grow your skills. We’re here to help.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Proficiency working in the Google Suite (Gmail, Google Sheets, etc…)
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- AdWords certification is a plus
- Twitter Flight School certification is a plus
- DashThis and AdStage expertise is a plus
Caring for our Crew
VSSL was named one of San Diego’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, 2018 and 2019. Once you’re aboard, treasures await!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Remote set up and resources provided during COVID*
- Work-from-Home Wednesdays*
- Free Lunch Fridays*
- A galley of endless snacks, both healthy and not so much*
- Fun company events
- Weekly happy hours on our deck, overlooking the Marina!*
*NOTE: Due to the COVID pandemic, all team members are working remotely full time.
PLEASE NOTE: We take hiring very seriously. Although we are unable to follow up with every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates to identify potential fits. VSSL provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Please Note - We sincerely appreciate your interest in VSSL. Due to a high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.